Hospitality Jobs Program
Work in Canada in a hotel or resort with this unique program providing job placement assistance. Working in a seasonal hospitality job will allow participants plenty of opportunity to work and experience all that Canada has to offer. Read more…
Barista Jobs Program
Work in the trendy coffee sector in the metro Vancouver area with the Barista job program. Job placement assistance allows you to get working and earning as soon as possible after you arrive in Canada with your working holiday visa. Read more…
Farm Work in Canada
Experience rural farm life in Canada from 4 weeks as a tourist up to 24 weeks on a working holiday visa with this unique farmstay and ranchstay program in Canada. Live with a Canadian family and work on a farm in exchange for room and board. Read more…
Why take a working holiday program?
- Specific opportunities based on your goals and background
- Ongoing support services including orientation, accommodation services, discount travel services, documentation support
- Gain international work experience
- Earn $$$ while you travel and explore
- Make contact with Canadians and other working holidaymakers
- Learn new skills
- Make yourself more employable and competitive on the job market
Introduction to the Working Holiday Permit
Some Work in Canada programs will require you to have a Working Holiday permit. This is an open work permit which allows you to work in Canada between 12 to 24 months.
The Working Holiday permit is available to 30+ nationalities and for participants that meet certain requirements. Learn more about the permit, eligibility and application process in our Working Holiday Permit Guide.