Work in Canada Programs

Work in Canada with a Working Holiday Permit

Working in Canada is easier than you think whether it’s in a hotel or resort, a trendy cafe or on a farm or ranch. Our hospitality and barista job programs allow working holidaymakers to engage in paid hospitality & service industry work while enjoying and exploring Canada. Alternatively participants may consider farm work in Canada where you will work on a family farm in exchange for room & board. Whatever program you choose, working in Canada is sure to provide you with an unforgettable experience!

working in canada

Hospitality Jobs Program

Work in Canada in a hotel or resort with this unique program providing job placement assistance. Working in a seasonal hospitality job will allow participants plenty of opportunity to work and experience all that Canada has to offer. Read more…

Barista Jobs Program

Work in the trendy coffee sector in the metro Vancouver area with the Barista job program. Job placement assistance allows you to get working and earning as soon as possible after you arrive in Canada with your working holiday visa. Read more…

Farm Work in Canada

Experience rural farm life in Canada from 4 weeks as a tourist up to 24 weeks on a working holiday visa with this unique farmstay and ranchstay program in Canada. Live with a Canadian family and work on a farm in exchange for room and board. Read more…

Why take a working holiday program?

  • Specific opportunities based on your goals and background
  • Ongoing support services including orientation, accommodation services, discount travel services, documentation support
  • Gain international work experience
  • Earn $$$ while you travel and explore
  • Make contact with Canadians and other working holidaymakers
  • Learn new skills
  • Make yourself more employable and competitive on the job market

Introduction to the Working Holiday Permit

Some Work in Canada programs will require you to have a Working Holiday permit. This is an open work permit which allows you to work in Canada between 12 to 24 months.

The Working Holiday permit is available to 30+ nationalities and for participants that meet certain requirements. Learn more about the permit, eligibility and application process in our Working Holiday Permit Guide.

Working Holiday Permit Guide