Business English courses in Canada
Business English in Canada course will set you up for success if you want to improve your career prospects, or to develop yourself professionally.
What is Business English course in Canada?
This Business English course in Canada is perfect if you want a competitive edge in the world of work, business or commerce; the International Business English course is designed for anyone who needs to speak English in professional situations. Courses are available in Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal. Students taking an internship program will want to consider registering for this course!
What is it like to take part in Business English courses in Canada?
Business English Courses will teach you about workplace behavior and socializing in a business environment, with a special focus on the North American work culture.
Relevant and varied business lessons
You will gain confidence and learn to express yourself more clearly and correctly through a variety of interactive situations and discussions. Case studies and problem-solving are important components of this course, and course materials will include authentic business documents as much as possible.
Topics focus on:
- the structure of business
- international trade
- business and the environment
- Minimum level: Pre-Intermediate
- Start date: Every Monday
- Course duration: 2, 3 or 4 weeks at each level
- 20 lessons per week 18 hours 20 mins)
- 1 lesson = 55 minutes( afternoon lessons are 70 minutes)
- Max students in class: 15
- Available in Vancouver, Toronto & Montreal
Develop your international prospects
By the end of your business course in Vancouver, Toronto or Montreal important doors will have opened for you. You will not only have considerably improved your fluency, but you will also have the specific language, knowledge and skills to confidently deal with a wide range of business issues. All this will give you a vital edge over the competition as exciting new employment prospects open up around the world.
What are the requirements for Business English courses in Canada?
You’ll get more out of this course if:
- your English is Pre-Intermediate
- you need to speak English for work
- you want to start on a career in an international environment
- you are changing career and want to boost your CV
How to apply for Business English courses in Canada?
If you wish to receive information regarding the General English in Canada fees, please Contact us.
In order to help the future students as much as possible, we gathered some useful that will help you budget your stay in Canada:
- Visa application fee (approximately $100 – $150 CAD depending on exchange rates)
- Medical insurance for duration of the program ($15 CAD / week)
- Flight (depending on departure and arrival cities)
- Airport Reception ($90 – $120 depending on city)
- Accommodation ($700 – $850 CAD / month depending on meals, dorm, host family)
- Transportation (monthly public transportation passes range from $80 – $150 CAD depending upon location)
Aside from the aforementioned services, Latitude International provides additional services including accommodation placement, airport reception, medical insurance and more. We are here to help you and advise you so please do not hesitate to ask us your questions!