Fulfill your academic requirements with a Student Internship in Canada
Student Internship Canada allows you to explore a new career or enhance your education. This is our most popular internship program. Provides highly specific internships in different fields to candidates from around the world.
What is Student Internship Canada Program?
Student Internship Canada program is ideal for international students who need an internship as part of their university education. It is also for someone who wants to further their career in a related field, or explore a new career. Student Internship Canada Program is a perfect Summer or short-term internship program! University students may receive university credit for this program. Thus, it is both our most general and our most highly specific program. The program is able to accommodate students with little experience and also highly skilled professionals. The program can be tailored to any audience. Therefore, this program is above all the most popular and has the highest rates of student satisfaction.
What is it like to take part in this internship program?
Student Internship Canada program is an unpaid internship program for students who require an internship as part of their studies. Therefore, if you wish to further your career in Architecture, Business Administration etc. this is the right choice. Placements are available in Vancouver, Toronto or Montreal. The biggest advantage of this program is the customized internship placement. The host company meets the candidate’s requirements and expectations. As a result, the student satisfaction rate is 95%+.
What does the program provide?
The Student Internship Canada Program is open year-round and it can last 4 – 24 weeks. Candidates will receive a:
- Customized program planning
- CV revision
- Interview preparation
- Guaranteed internship placement
- Support and reporting during the program
- Certificate of completion and
- Letter of reference
Participants in the Student Internship Canada Program will get complete cultural immersion. Therefore, they can practice their English and/or French skills in all forms of life too. Most importantly, exploring Vancouver, Toronto or Montreal they will discover new parts of Canada, at the same time.
What are the requirements for Student Internship Canada?
- Age: 18 or above
- Be a registered student (abroad or in Canada)
- Have intermediate to advanced level of English and/or French
- Eager to learn and desire to improve language skills
- Eligible for the required visa according to Citizenship & Immigration Canada
What are my placement options in the Student Internship Program?
The Student Internship Canada offers wide range of placements options:
- Arts and Culture
- Biology / Biotech
- Business Administration
- Construction Management
- Electrical Engineering
- Environmental Causes
- Events Planning
- General Office Administration
- Graphic Design
- Green Technology
- Human Resources
- International Trade
- Law and Legal Services
- Mechanical Engineering
- Network Administration
- Politics and Advocacy
- Real Estate
- Software Engineering
- Travel and Tourism
- Web Applications Development
- Web Design
How to apply for the Student Internship Program?
If you wish to know more about the Student Internship Canada fees, please Contact us.
The program fee includes:
- Customized internship planning
- CV revision
- Interview preparation
- A guaranteed internship placement
- Support and reporting during your program
- Certificate of completion and letter of reference.
In order to help the future candidates, we gathered some useful information that will help you budget your stay in Canada:
- Visa application fee (about $100 – $150 CAD)
- Medical insurance for duration of the program ($15 CAD / week)
- Flight (depending on departure and arrival cities)
- Airport Reception ($90 – $120 depending on city)
- Accommodation ($700 – $850 CAD / month depending on meals, dorm, host family)
- Transportation (monthly public transportation passes range from $80 – $150 CAD depending upon location)
Latitude International also provides additional services. If you need accommodation, airport reception or medical insurance, let us know. We are here to help you and advise you. Do not hesitate to ask us your questions!